Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sweet Photos of our Sweet Pea

Here are some beautiful photos of Halle that our good friend Idie took for us.  I thought I would share them for you all to see.

Idie is obsessed with baby toes! Too cute. 

My Aunt Patsy found this fun scale at an estate sale, and gave it to me when we had Holden.  It has been so fun to have, and now this is one of my favorite photos. 


Love!! 


To see more go to:
http://idieatenciophotography.smugmug.com/ClientGalleries
password is Halle

Thanks Idie!  You are one talented lady!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful!!! I love them! Where did you find Idie?

eloiza said...

She is so sweet Becky! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Those are terrific. I love, love the last one of you & Halle. That is a framer for sure! Jenna

Idie said...

Awwwwwwww.......you are so sweet! Thanks for sharing my photos. That is one cute baby!!
xo