Our snow has finally melted, and we have have the first signs of spring. Tree's are finally starting to bud, and our daffodil's are blooming...but that's about it. For those of you that live in colder climates, you understand how late spring comes, but how welcome warmer weather is. With Holden around now, it's amazing how much I pay attention to the weather and relish the chance to get outside with him. So far we have had a very busy spring, with lots of traveling, and guests. After a visit from Shane's family, my mom came to visit us for a week to help Holden with his transition to a new school (more on that later!) She took him outside every chance she got, and now he is obsessed with being outside. It's so cool to see his love of the outdoors develop.


Eating his first rocks











3 comments:
Geez, he is so dang cute! I hope we get to see you guys memorial day weekend. I need to give little man a squeeze...& you too Becky!
What a cutie!
I TOTALLY hear ya on the "late spring!" On top of cooler weather we are having 50 mile an hour winds!! Do I live in Kansas?
Ok, I hope you have entered Holden into "the cutest baby" contest somewhere! His bright eyes and smile are adorable! Must be a mama's boy :)
Post a Comment