Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holden Say's...

After talking to Marcy this weekend I realized a lot of people are out of the loop on what Holden is doing and saying right now. So, here it is! (imagine these with a slight toddler accent)

Words:
Mamma
Dada
dog
oof oof (woof)
ball
"rit" (Brit)
NO
"rit NO"
Uh Oh
Juice
Hat

Tricks:
Walking
hugging
eating by himself (not with a spoon yet)
climbing stairs
waving
blowing kisses
sliding off the bed
Giving High-5's
& the latest "trick"....hitting & biting!

More and more to come every day!

3 comments:

Leah said...

This is super cute!

Hey are you a home mom or are you working? Random question I know but I don't seem to recall what you chose.

Marcy said...

Hitting & biting?! Oops!

Becky K. said...

Hi Leah...I still work full time at ESS. It's hard to juggle, but we seem to manage. Maybe that's where the biting and hitting is coming from though...full time daycare!