What a cute little chunker. I love it! It is frightening how much Holden and Shane look like each other. :) I'm also in shock that he is almost a year old--holy cow, time does fly by fast.
It looks like Holden and the doggie really enjoy each other's company...I love it!Both are super cute!!
Look at that red hair coming in!You need to get down here for a visit!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cute little chunker. I love it! It is frightening how much Holden and Shane look like each other. :) I'm also in shock that he is almost a year old--holy cow, time does fly by fast.
It looks like Holden and the doggie really enjoy each other's company...I love it!
Both are super cute!!
Look at that red hair coming in!
You need to get down here for a visit!
Post a Comment