Tuesday, July 7, 2009

9 Months Old

9 months old!!

5 teeth, crawling, pointing and eating Cheerios.
What a big boy!

These photos are for my Aunt Patsy...We love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 teeth! Pointing! Eating real solids! Gwen's not doing any of these things, she has some catching up to do :) He is adorable!

coffee talk said...

So sweet. When do I get to babysit?

Sarah said...

Too cute! Can't believe he's already 9 months!

Suzanne said...

Your little man is growing up way too fast! So glad that we get to be there for every step of his life.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES - I knew when I gave you that rug, that cute pictures were sure to come. Nine months - how time flies - and what a doll. Thanks for making my day!!! Aunt Patsy

Kimberly said...

Sara just told me you will be in town w/ Holden next weekend so I am going to try and stop by Marcy's on Sat. to visit the little babe because I haven't had a chance to squeeze him. :)