Sunday, June 14, 2009

NOTHING but RAIN!

We have had nothing but rain for over three weeks now.  No Joke.  I am SICK of it.  I know I used to live in Seattle, so I should be fine, but I really can't stand it.  I want some warm sunny days so we can ride bikes around, wear sun dresses and shorts, and eat popsicles! Holden's first summer is off to a very slow start...which might not be all that bad.  After all, he is extremely pale and will most likely burn like crazy. So I guess I need to look on the bright side and realize I am saving myself money on sun screen. 


3 comments:

Marcy said...

I hope it warms up by the time we come out to visit. Remember, you can eat popcicles whenever you want...even in the rain (at least that's my rule).

Leah said...

OMG, Mike has said the same thing about Billings! Hang in there!

Molly said...

Today is the first day of summer right? Hopefully sunshine is on the way!! :)