Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick Baby

Yesterday we spent three hours in the emergency room with Holden, and found out he has Pneumonia.  He has had a cold for two weeks now and started to get a horrible cough and was wheezing with every breath, so after a temp of 100' we decided we should take him to the hospital. They did a bunch of tests and took X-rays, where they found "streaks" in his lungs...apparently showing pneumonia.  He is now on a nebulizer (sp?) and is on antibiotics, so hopefully he will feel better soon. It's completely heartbreaking to hear him breath and cough. Welcome to parenting right?!  


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh Becky I am so sorry! That is no fun at all and very scary. I feel for you and I hope that Holden gets better very quickly. We are thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you guys are going through that...that is soooo scary. It has been such a horrible year with sickness. I hope he gets better soon...thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me...sorry =)